When A Spirit Feels Free.



It’s officially spring everyone! It’s truly spring now and it’s time for the whole world to rejoice and seek change in the atmosphere, sneaking into our little lives with hope and positivity. If you had spent all winter dreaming of something, I do think it’s the most beautiful and magic time to translate that into reality.

I’m sorry for not being active on here lately. I do value consistency but, those days I just don’t want to reflect on what I’m doing because I want to keep moving forward. I have this unfathomable desire to bridge the gap between what’s in my head and reality, to let those dots connect in the air before me, not just in the backstage of my thoughts. I trust the process and am sure that in some time, I’ll be back with many realisations to share.

But I’ve been thinking though. I’ve been thinking of how free my spirit feels. Perhaps it’s the aftermath of spring’s blossoms and rising suns or just an evolution of mindset. Whatever it is, my spirit feels abnormally free. It feels as if it can realise all its dreams and roam the Earth with strength and a light step in my feet.


Every waking moment of those days, I visualise my life turning into the inside of a magical rose, with windings roads to tread in order to create the value the world needs. I visualise myself travelling, exploring new places, interacting with people and making wonderful bonds, discovering the weaves and threads of pure humanity. I see myself as a researcher in some grand university, getting challenged and reaching dead-ends yet starting anew with every failure to reach staggering conclusions. I watch myself in those visualisations already starting up a business, offering products and services that add considerable value, gaining people’s trust and making their life a little better.

I see myself as a student as well as an educator. I see myself leading this extraordinary and difficult life, nevertheless finding beauty in all what it takes to achieve that.

It’s not a straight road. It’s the hills yet to climb.
And this is how my spirit feels free, and it has faith that this freedom will be realised somehow. Maybe not. But the strength it gives me is worth it. The way it manifests into every small detail of my days is magical.

I just needed to share this so that perhaps one day I’ll look back and see the stars connect. And I’m very grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.