a relentless demand.

 


I demand so much of myself. it may seem daunting, but I always go back to how much I think I am worthy and deeply unworthy at the same time, of all God’s love and blessings. I demand to live up to my potential which is to leave this world infinitely transformed, not because of my own doing, but the power and courage my soul exerts into it.

I have glimpsed the infinite in unconditional love, and it has held me accountable to a grand degree. now, I am being trusted to enacting unconditional love onto all the corners of my life. recently, I’ve been challenged into dauntlessly rowing into the stormy seas of broken families and their repercussions. to be truly and honestly in love with all the limits that God imposes on us to be set free. 

I demand excellence for myself. I demand to move mountains. I demand to blissfully enjoy the blessings of this world, set free from the angst of attachments. I relentlessly dream till they become a part of me.

have I been honest to my dreams? some time ago, maybe not. but now, I demand to be so. I demand highly of myself just because I know my value, being God’s creation. I know the limitless dimension within me. and to be up to this, I need to be tested fiercely. it is this secret pact I have with the universe, I know that nothing will come easy at first until I counter the limitedness of my attachments and fears. I’m grateful to keep passing those tests, each time emerging more mindful, more powerful and more honest. but, the bar is higher each time. I know I’m up for it. deep down, my soul has asked for this. a constant climb and ascension.

I demand a life that serves the totality at its core. I demand to revel in abundance and to create it in my life— money, love, friendships and experiences. I demand to fulfil my curiosity, to acuminate my skills and take action towards the life I was meant to live.

this might sound harsh sometimes, and I must say I feel so broken and small compared to the vastness of this incredible potential. however, I must say I prefer to be climbing those mountains evermore, bearing the throb of exertion, but never the suffering of laying in the ground. a glimpse of heaven always in hindsight. I choose to be this faithful. I choose to leave this Earth at least having tried not leaving behind a single speck of me in the dirt of ignorance.

call me a star, a mountain, a sky. but know this will inevitably my life.

my heart knows of the inner peace that dawns in my chest in deep, timeless knowing— that this is love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.