Intentions of 2022.


When I look back, I find that not much has changed in numerous ways. The irony is that an infinitude of changes had happened in the past few years, perhaps one’s imperceptible, but powerful enough to manifest breakthroughs that may not be visible now, but are to create lasting imprints.

Since 2017, things started to change so rapidly. Reflecting upon it with my father, he tells me that not much has changed, but I cannot help but recognise the person I was then. There are fleeting remnants of who I’d always been, but deep inside, I’ve changed radically. It seems that the more appropriate term is not change, but growing back to originality and authenticity rooted in my spirit.

I don’t know why I’m mentioning this now, but something in me whispers that starting from 2022, all the imperceptible changes shall become more embodied in real terms. Faint dreams shall stroke the canvas of life in colours of daylight. I am not yet aware of how that should manifest, and am forsaking all the details in the hands of God. But I project insight and intuition to what feels my heart has faith in.

I see now, more than ever, that life is changing drastically. The world around us is cracking and within those crevices, newness is sprouting. Paradigms are shifting and so, it feels like the right time for my ideals to grow vividly and reflect themselves upon gleaming mirrors of earthly realms.

And now, what do I intend in 2022?


I intend to visualise and imagine daringly, more than ever.



Dreaming has always been my gift, and it was never an idle endeavor. My dreams have found themselves entwined in daily occurrences and simple rituals that have manifested so much beauty and wondrous consequences coated in magic. In 2022, I intend to authentically escalate the magnitude of my gift and visualise deeply what it is I wish to be and do and most essentially, give. I find myself at times walking in the garden and catch my mind conjuring up learning experiences for my learners, or perhaps crafting a conversation with a loved one. It’s not something I engage in willingly, and it happens mostly out of inspiration. Those make-beliefs infuse into my daily happenings and allow effortless to transpire in what I usually do. Imagine if I could imagine most of my work and my visions for the future? How transforming would that be? Imagination takes life to an enchanting place— possibilities become timelessly limitless and things just seem to happen with an aroma of magic. Thus, my intention is to fall into contented reverie whenever possible, and give room for my visions to adorn the simplest occasions.

I intend to identify myself in terms of a human totality.


Gone are the days of excessive individualistic quests of my former years, where I arrived to stand out and be unique in some way. Most of my ailments sprouted from vigorously trying to prove myself as noteworthy or different in any way, but I see now that it doesn’t have a place in my transformed life. It is simply and graciously enough to be a part of a human collective that aspires to create a difference and a collective that treats life with reverence and love. I don’t mind now if my work never gets noticed or never truly succeeds in conventional terms as long as I keep my soul fulfilled and rooted in generosity and love. Sharing now can be selfless, without expecting anything in return, without looking out for appraisal, for I reckon sharing in itself is an act of contentment and insurmountable gratitude. Forsooth, it is time now to grow towards revering the act of being nobody in particular, yet a part of something beyond us all— it is in essence, love.

P.S. I do hope to take more pictures with the ones I love.

I intend to authentically empower myself to be a vessel of personal transformation.



As I said earlier, personal success does not appeal to me much. Upon some contemplation, I did realise that I feel most gratitude and joy when my existence becomes a vessel through which others can experience transformation and higher states of being. If my experience on this lifetime can inspire someone to think and feel differently, by being more reverent towards life, by experiencing heartfelt joy and finding love through God, then what a beautiful mission it is. Perhaps this is not only an intention for 2022, but a timeless one. Yet, I feel it clearly that it is time to begin embodying it more than ever— to support others towards their growth, to advocate human values and become a role model, by not even trying too hard or anything. It is simply being with God, worshipping Him selflessly and embodying elegance and grace that would allow that to happen ever so effortlessly. I am ever so grateful that my job is a beautiful space for such experiences to happen.

I intend to heal myself through softness.


I learned in 2021 that I was predisposed to being harsh on myself; being overly critical, judgemental and disciplined allowed my soul to experience difficulties that were challenging to heal. I learned that softness was my path of ultimate healing, meaning forgiveness, compassion and love towards myself. Softness is a long path, and it is considerably my first-hand tool to criticise myself when things go wrong. Yet, it is my intention to embody more softness with myself when I don’t meet my ideals— when I have a headache and cannot work so gracefully or when I mess up a conversation or fail at some task. Also, it is embodying softness and grace in almost everything I do— it is simply a state of being to be soft, revering my flawed human existence so that I can reveal other broken souls just the same. I know it in my heart that it would heal me, beyond words could express, for it is everything I hadn’t been back then.


In the end, I pray for an enchanting, transformational year filled with growth, selflessness and so much love. I pray to love people dearly and selflessly see them for their essence. I pray to grow in awareness and explore ‘beingness’ in ways filled with lightness and grace. I pray to grow closer to God with the ones I love, to spread more beauty in the world.

In the name of God, we begin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.