September.


September had been astounding and so creatively charming. It is my first September to actually feel so free from the pressure of boredom and torpidity for I spent the whole 30 days in productive action; I started working, my second year of university and rearranging myself both emotionally and intellectually. I started dreaming more vivid dreams and building myself an empire of balance and positivity. It's been easier this month, and I don't know if it's just a temporary situation or not.. but all things are temporary anyway, and it's an alleviating decision to celebrate it. (:

I witnessed an abundance of sunrises this month and the weather had been empowering because the temperature dropped several degrees, decreasing the pressure and allowing the puffy clouds to blow with a chilly, rejuvenating breeze from the North. The sky is more blue and the horizons more clear, and its an atmosphere I cannot help but thrive in. Oh, how I'm so expectant for October!


I'm working on myself more often by believing in my capabilities. I had learned the last year from my mistakes and I'm extremely easier in my judgements. Whenever I experience a tribulation, I take my time to meditate and think it through logically and positively, because it's not worth the stress, which had done an extensive damage to my wellbeing. I'm noticing a huge leap in my self-worth, and I'm not quite receptive to negativity or criticism because I've got a self-esteem sprouting. I wonder if that is a side effect of growing up and maturing, or a result from the effort I exerted the past year, continuously trying to be the best version of myself, everyday.

I'm trying to think of others too, in my plans and dreams. I'm working harder on the idea of social entrepreneurship and education, which is increasingly relevant to my passions and purpose. I see myself doing things which are so appealing and.. well, frightening. But that's okay. Actually, I wake up each morning planning on how to get outside of my comfort zone, to lessen the fear accompanied by boundless creativity. Fear will always be there with me, I know, but I've educated myself far too well to be enslaved by its limitations.


It's also the date season, and I've been eating them quite casually because it's the only fruit in season now. I've eaten mangoes, but I'm not a fan of them. I like natural mango juice more WITH mango skin. Yes, I'm weird. I love fruit skins even if they are not so edible, haha, but don't they have this sour essence and tinge?

I don't know if I'm taking care of my health or not. I'm exercising almost everyday by walking and climbing stairs, so I'm living an active life recently. I'm losing the weight that I had gained in summer, and it's making me feel so comfortable and balanced but.. will this make me go back to my old habits? Will this make me obsessed again? I don't know. I certainly do not like overfeeding myself.. and I feel substantially better overall, I'm not bloated or agitated with any of the hormonal problems I had.. but it's already the time of the month and nothing is coming?

I will never be perfectly happy, I know that and I'm actually grateful for it. What would life mean without the sadness anyway? Life is not infinite, and it's a relief, and it shall be a relief when we die and move on to the ethereal.

Goodbye September, enter October! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.