my apologies.


I stand before you, tall and strong, golden eyes that saw the bewildering waves to my toes. I stand before you, the gears of my dreams, the propeller of my wheels. one look into your eyes and I’m leaping into those oceans of infinite first sights.

I don’t know what to say to you. three times into my heart and I locked you out. the piercing hurt in your eyes sees mine, falling into the softest pillows of apologies.

perhaps I was too afraid to surrender to these oceans of insurmountable passion. this unlimitedness in your soul. one step closer to love and I feel I might as well venture there to get a glimpse of it.

is it a little too late to trust me again? or should I remind you of the warmth that arises from being in each other’s presence? the bubbling light streaming from ethereal knowing that you’re the compass. I remind you of all the dreams on display once you see my eyes. I remind you of that one soul you’d do everything for, in servitude, just for the grateful glimmer in my eyes.  all the places you want to sail towards. my heart.

you have my secretive devotedness, love. depths you’ll never have the words for. inscrutably woven in my gratitude and yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.