may time be a tide.


 a few moments of meeting you— the weight of knowing I won’t be around for such a long long time crushes my insides. still, I’m laced in a smile. sitting on benches in the parks, ducklings floating by.

and I always look at my reflection in the side-mirrors just to remind myself of how fleeting waiting is. in what feels like a whirl, I’ll be here again, at where airplanes glide stained by tears of pensive romance.


may time be the tide you’re sailing. a flash of your face, the flush in my cheeks. the secrecy in your passion, the wordlessness of mine. you’ve built all these barricades and towers just for me. may time be the tides smoothing them to landscapes so serene.


may time be the tide, a fountain. all the forms it dramatises. and may I be your crystalline surface, dear beloved.


see through me, till then. till a dreamful here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.