the artfulness of empty.


where does most beauty come from?

it is the emptiness of my life. the spaces that have been void of substance and divinity, courtesy towards the elements that coincide in a way to co-create the blessing of Life. 


it is not the emptiness itself, but the way of being that evolves to be of worship and service to it. I’ve been reading and listening into the future of this world and how soon enough, one day, this world that was historically constructed will fall out of context. we shall be left with an emptiness so profound, except for the practices that have always been relational, invested in the divinity of liveliness, animated in its time-bound, placed context, energetically profound in meaning that is inherent and transferable through the heart.


I can relate to that a lot. 


it’s the scarred experiences of my life that have blessed the artistry of committing to recreating them in a way that fills one with aliveness, rather than drains it with a dark void. I witnessed a glimpse of it just this morning when I found my heart recreating the emptiness of my day in colours of kindness, participation and acts of divine love that just simply scream out the right to radiate from within us.


it is the emptiness of our life that ultimately allows us to fill the space with our divine existence. the life in me remains to refuse to become swallowed by the void.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.