help me hold on to you..


you know there’s a thin line between dreams and what is real; pencilled, sketched, rugged. and you know that most of the strength goes to know you’re holding on to more than just invisible strings..

and you know how arduous it is to keep holding on to faith without a journey of waltzing our shadows towards the light.

and I need your help holding on. I need you to wake to the stark truth of it. to embody it. to fight for it. just the same as I need to heal the shadows in me hiding in the secret alleyways of the dark.

just as I need to become a sacred home. the sunlit radiance of gratitude. the receiving ground on which divine dreams can sprout.

there are truth-ward journeys this cannot work out without.

the sweetest hoax I believe in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.