daylight dreams..

 a miracle has happened, and still my mind is feeling so much awe at how it all has blossomed like spring into my life, embroidering visions of transformative change across the fabric of this existence.

lately, I’ve been dissatisfied with my work environment. the office politics and the limiting energy that stagnates potential from rising. I’ve been feeling lonely and locked in my place, my energy wasted on remaining unaffected by the waves of negativity abound.


I somehow decided to apply for different positions in different schools, despite none of them appealing to my work ethic. I couldn’t find much congruence but decided to go for it anyway. I did the demo and the interview, had eye-opening discussions and was even accepted.


last night, I prayed for God’s guidance and intended to remain in choiceless awareness. I awoke to a day filled with unimaginable synchronicities..


the dream of creating my own role within an organisation.


my school is expanding and so, there will be a new management led by a school leader I incredibly appreciate and have worked with before, filling me with inspiration and so much empowerment to pursue what my heart always knew was transformative for children. that leader has asked me today to become a team leader and an active participant and designer of learner empowerment programmes within the new division, additionally to my role as a teacher.



I was given the freedom to create my own job description and my own proposal in a flexible, agile work environment based on relational health, not rigid bureaucratic lines of command. a stream of potentials bubbled in my soul— the becoming of a dream: a holistic learning coordinator.


the opportunity to mentor teachers and co-teachers to create their most favourable classroom experiences. the opportunity to disseminate knowledge that is integrative, inclusive and meaningful. the potential of creating learning programmes for learners to deepen their love for our environment, for humanity and to create meaningful learning experiences that are holistic, not purely academic. to allow them to own their educational experience..


I am filled with so much humility.. so much gratitude for receiving this love and this opportunity to serve boundlessly in humbleness, my gaze locked on the gift.


I am also bewildered at how this has been received once I began the journey of truly appreciating myself and confronting my shadows of envy, fear and insecurity. it has taken so many pages of my journal to truly arrive to peace.. and knowing that it’s a never-ending path of healing.


and my truest intention in all of this is to allow my work to become a mirror of me, till separation is truly an illusion..


dear God, I receive..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.