this season.


 this season, my heart simply beckons and surrenders being followed. At times, ease flows effortlessly, reminded by love. Other times, fear steps in and rips off faith so harshly off my chest, leaving whirling black holes of darkness suffocating the gratitude I have learned to associate with every breath.

this season is essentially so painfully beautiful— the duality of a world of reason, and a world of grateful love. it is a miraculous shift in perception to gaze at diabolical mishaps in this world, its painful dissolution towards chaotic unknowns, and to still deem it as a gift. a beautiful, unconditional gift.


the more I see the children around me immersed in the pain of unknowing, diseased mindsets and too much noise, the more I’m drowned by how helpless I am in the midst of all this. every year, it is harder to maintain the gratitude with the immense number of challenges pouring in, begging me to unlearn everything I’ve known and to start anew. 


but it is gratitude. in the heart of all this mess, it is a gift. and it is a jewel-like courage to face each day knowing that it is, and handling it with the hands of God, that create nothing but immense, sheer Beauty.


oh dearest, who will we become when this season ends? I miss you. I miss your eternal, smile-like presence. what is emerging in betwixt all these gifts? in sacred times, I remember your mirror to see truth. I remember forgiveness. I remember.. love: an infinite form, so I’m right where I belong.


this season reminds me how much I don’t know. at times I feel that I know nothing at all about how to love and how to live. every breath is begging for God’s knowing in it all. when it comes to this blessing in our hearts, I’m not sure I know where and how it all starts. 


and maybe it shall be a gift. all of it shall be a gift wrapped in a bouquet of intentions.


and so, I intend to be soaked in gratitude for all that is. to see with His eyes, and to hear His words. I intend to surrender all my knowing and live now.


but the heart still scampers towards a dream of you. our shadows blinded by moonlight. knowing at last, even for just one fleeting moment— Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.