in isolation..


 It might sound harsh, but there is much clarity in being away from it all. The more one mingles and dissolves the rays of heartfulness against the mixed signals of untrusted intentions, the senses get clouded by all the diffracting temporariness in it all.

My heart, I can see, has become ailed. The dent which is always ready and susceptible to being questioned by the ego is filled with fogginess and ashy remains. I cannot see my truth. A moment with God has become quite painful from all the things I need to ask for forgiveness for: a word heard and said, an intention misguided, a sudden desire to excel, compete and better. All is sickening my soul and pinning me down to the muddiness of it all.


It is why, dear heart, you love this aloneness. You love to be in that empty hall, in wordless commune with the soul. I’ve been wrong to lead you to this crowdedness, this sophistication, this impure stance. I’m sorry. I ask for forgiveness in grave heaviness.


I see why you’re afraid. One heart’s clarity is arduous to maintain. In isolation, the stillness makes it less tumultuous to hear deep. In the time we are in, it is even trickier to remain as infinite nothingness. Protect your heart, dear one. 


You do not have to be there all the time in the temporariness. You have seen it all end. What remains is the path to Love, and it is with the heart alone, the nothingness of the world within it— and Light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.