what breaks me the most:

what breaks me, in gratitude and in deep shame, is the humanness of doing. to be out there, to be identified with the translation of divine will and the forgetfulness of truth. that it’s not me. it’s not what it seems. 

and I’m made of stardust, crystalline metals and water, electric and solar. and to be a floating translation, always a few feet above the ground is the kind of living that soothes my soul. always in the in-between, the cloud-high airplane, a few moments in the landing and not more.


a few moments more, and I’m broken by the weight of gravity. the gravity of forgetfulness and the pressure of variables shifting in space. time slows down. this is not me.


in the truthful return to silence, I meet the stars again. I meet the visions and the ideals. I meet God’s words foreordained and here is surrender. here is the heartful rest. being with love. being with Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.