a divine replacement.


 It’s been two weeks since I came to Egypt, and they have been quite.. spellbinding. I often find myself wondering how all what I’ve been afraid of is being resolved in effortless orchestration of earthly manifestations that I never asked for.

Because of the bustling environment I have at work, I often find myself dreaming of obstacles or complications I may face while doing things related to planning lessons or creating activities. The most heart-shattering thing is that as soon as I wake, I receive news that somehow makes everything so much easier; somehow, divinely coordinated.



I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it before, but I have much much more responsibilities this year. I might have had the choice to decline them, but I felt it’s God asking me to say yes so that I learn to rely on Him with all my might. I’ve always been the person to depend on myself in almost everything, never once considering God’s support that may amplifying the gracefulness of all doing. I’m here being channelled to replace that.. to truly practise faith.


This is it— that kind of divine, angelic replacement I’m going through. My perception is being channelled towards God’s qualities that He has bestowed upon us as humans. Ideal qualities that may sound irrational when dealing with dualistic experiences on Earth. I find myself being swerved towards embracing wrongdoing, accepting difficulties and stepping into darkness just to transmute all of this through a merciful perception, being reminded of God’s names.



It’s very strange to live like this. To be in the middle of unknowing what to do, what to plan for and what to be ready for and believe in God’s infinite mercy and coordination. It’s strange for me. I was always the one wilfully accepting to be taken towards the deepest depths of the ocean, drowning in love. Here’s the upside down. Here’s the earthly manifestation of it.


I see how I’ve come to see everything as my responsibility. When problems arise, I see them as stemming from my own limited perception of beauty and righteousness that has no opposite. Heaven on earth is just that— a glory that has no opposite, an absolute divine quality emanating from all things. I’m being channelled towards unlocking the potential of oneness, to see with God’s eyes and with trust that all is truly on its way to wholesome perfection that captivates the heart.



It’s quite funny.. but I often find myself wondering if I can teach my learners with my heart when I have nothing left to do. To open my heart with a prayer and allow it to trickle down to their lives, that it actually helps them to read or carry out some task. God’s love is an infinite sky. I found myself praying for my learners last morning, asking the angels to support them and sprinkle down on them a sublime openness. I find that I mostly teach with my heart. I was never the educator that teaches to read or write so effectively. I’m here with my heart and soul, and I’ve sold everything to God’s replacement.


This is a grand surrender.. there’s nothing but faith to enlace my mind, as it finds itself enslaved my the heart’s most powerful calling: lean on God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.