A Secret Language


And if I could have one secret language, it would be honesty.

In a world where there are so many things to believe, it's often unclear what the truth really means. In this case, it pacifies me to resort to unspoken honesty.


Because some of the most inherent truths cannot be spoken for.


A resemblance to be found in how the sunflowers, brightest stars, the most patient planets, energetic electrons and frequent wavelengths never have to pretend to be anything else but what they are.


Most truths are unspoken, yet genuinely portrayed. Without them, Life in the core of this universe fades and everything fails to exist.


And if I could speak the language of stars, planets, electrons and light, then I'd be silent.


If I could speak the language of truthful silence, I'd be in love.


For when in love, one can be: genuinely, truthfully.


One can encompass inherent calls for purpose and dreams.


One can unconditionally exist, with nothing in return, a Life force filling the vessel it chose, its truest home.


And to merely exist, one may not be seen. Yet if you fall out of rhythm, the universe suffers a disruption in its delicate harmony.


Perhaps truths were meant to be discovered, not created. You do not create truths, you happen to simply find them, with fervent observation and purposeful contemplation.


And if I choose to be honest and live my truth, I would not have to prove anything.


I would live in harmony, awareness of Life in my vessel energizing me.


I would act with love, orbiting around the source of Life, the Creator of all.


I would act with honesty, I would not have to pretend.


There would be no place to run from.


There would be no place to hide in.


I would not have to chase.


I would not have to unsee, but forgive.


If I choose honesty, my love becomes a secret language.


It is there, overflowing, fulfilling its destiny.


It is a secret, but because it is a truth, it is honest. 


This love in me, it makes me honest.


And if love could be anything, it would be an honest expression of Being.


Love is the truest expression of Being.


Love is the truest expression of Life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.