beginning of the fall of yellow leaves.




One autumn morning with orange leaves laid down on the ground in a perfect picture.The cold breeze creates a symphony to all the people on the busy street, the soothing wind seem to bring smiles to everyone’s faces.

Some are reminded of a happy memory or others think that it’s a temporary remedy for their open wounds. All those faces seem to hold so much more than what their mouths have to say, what their hearts’ express and what their minds can think of. My own mind seem to be lost in its own abyss, as it wanders off to all these thoughts accompanied with my own. 

The little cute café seemed to be my refugee these past couple of weeks, when I mask myself as one of the strangers in the street and become unknown to those who know me, maybe because they really don’t know me. The pen dwells in my blank notebook, as I am kept indulged in my own little world. The years passed by with all its pain and sorrow, each comes with the exact same motto of “change”, “growth” and “healing”. 

All are goals to be achieved on the long-term, a will that is the result of an ignited fire, a blaze that got brighter and stronger each day. This year, as grace takes its own role in my life, as I am mentally and spiritually away from all those who knew me before. I allow myself to broaden all the darker ideas, making them more strengthened, to meet strangers, to help myself evolve and most importantly to love myself inside out as I was deprived of this privilege before. My attention now is brought to reality, to the laughing couple beside me, the playful baby that brings a smile to my face and the well-being of all those around me. 

The unspoken stories,the ashes of their past, their protective walls and what lies behind. Most importantly, my new strong roots that help me defeat more... as I am a warrior. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.