Growing Love.


Hand in hand, we know that we might have not made it without each other’s faithful support, not without that intuitive feeling that we were going to succeed at attaining our ideals. That mutual loyalty made us thrive, in the most uncertain of times, aware of the journeys we have embarked to make a difference.

And we know that the way we come home to each other every night is fleeting, but it means the world. Perhaps worldly distractions keep us apart, but with every “good night” said in exhaustion, there is a heart-warming exhalation and a smile, transparently showing a love unconditional and unwavering.

Because we know that this love was written in the stars, right back when we were young. Right back when we were impulsive and indecisive, acting upon our hearts. We knew that this ethereal synchronisation makes sense, it isn’t one to be forgotten nor ignored, it is one to keep building on, no matter how much time that takes.

We share the same dreams, the same zeal and passion to simply work hard and nothing else. Perhaps we are different, going in different ways, having different goals and aspirations, but there is this deep value weaved into the routes taking us there. There is this inconceivable strive towards success. This sure determination, midst the failures and disappointments.

And, you may not understand me at times, the way I keep your spirit safe. You say that my words do mean something, the way they unlock depths in your soul, to find peace and oneness. You don’t understand it, but you shake your head each time I express it vehemently. You trust that whatever I am saying is pure, even though you might take it as illusionary.

And I trust your unstoppable mind. I try to keep it safe from doubtful thoughts. I trust the constant lists of goals you would like to achieve, and I’m there reminding you of those little steps that count. I’m there with a smile. I, too, don’t understand the purpose of it all, but I know that in this journey, you’re just the best version of who you are, and that’s enough. That’s beautiful.

I love seeing you grow. I love seeing the stability in your dreams. You’re always sure, always confident, always ready. It inspires me. It gives me this energy to stop dwelling in my head and continue further away from those limits.

And we know that love is there for us when we need it. We just need to reach out, till we fall into it, and soak each other with its infinite stream of blessings.

We are learning that, dear, everyday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.