The Inscrutable.


I’m back to my olden name which could perhaps surprise you. It even surprises me, but this decision had fallen upon my head in a moment of intense inspiration.

To be truthful, I am passionate about what is inscrutable and finding meanings within what I do not understand. Every observable phenomenon is strongly bonded with a glorious metaphor that adds an enlightening glimmer to the world. I believe that my journey is not only to thrive because that’s only a momentary stage of life. On the contrary, it is to explore and dig deeper into what’s cryptic; the spectrum of human perception, giving meaning to the universe.

Since I changed my blog to “Thriving One”, I was a little urged to speak only about what is positive and figured out, which is only an instant to be captured after many questions roaming a mind, allowing it to struggle, ponder and observe. I stopped myself from writing and being truly authentic about the discovery of what lies behind the veils of pain and resolved to revealing what I figured out in the end, and only that. However, we are humans, we all go through those moments of weaknesses and overwhelm. All of us don’t have it figured out, at least not till the very end. I need to explore that more. I need to believe that even the struggles were not meant to be crossed over but also cherished and accepted forgivingly.

A part of us never changes. Some features were meant to stay there no matter what, and to interact with an imperfect world with such imperfect qualities creates chaos and confusion. That is wonderful— that is inscrutable.

I’ll return to writing about the fears I recognise around me, not entirely based on who I am. I’ll try to speak the language of all humans instead of only my own, to understand deeply, to have more empathy, to reach a fundamental truth within every dimension discovered.

This is an endless journey. We might thrive, but there will also be times for death and resurrection. We all need to accept this fact and let everything take its time to fill us with a reflection of what is true and honest.

There is mystery in everything: love, hope, peace, pain, art, nature, humanity. Let us attempt to at least understand a part of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.