An Honoured Disappearance.



I see the morning moon,
It reminds me of you,
Shining against the luminous blue,
Despite not having to.

You need not the darkness,
Nor the ordinary contrast,
You honour your phases,
With sudden disappearance.

I learned to watch you wane,
And silence your thoughts,
Only then do smiles,
Express the most.
You need to learn,
What sparks your glow,
For you shall not,
On your very own.

Though we’ve found ourselves,
Loosely guided by the tides,
The decision not to dominate,
Left us outcast by the crowd.
Thus we were found alone,
Time proves how much we’ve grown.

Disappear as much as you like,
I’m a gazer of wandering eyes,
I’ll spot your fervent return:
A lingering habit of my mind.
Your fullness and your crescents,
Are meanings to your soulful presence.

Heaven is where we shall ask,
The questions confusing us,
And we perform in this life,
Missions we dared to trust.
Till we meet then, in real life,
For now I shall befriend,
Morning moons;
Telling me stories about you.

- inspired by how phenomena intrude our questionings and bestow us with foreseeable answers, not yet known.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.