The Ordinary In April.



An amiable month has passed, one that probably meant a lot through its normality. Nothing spectacular happened, but I’d like to share with you a lyric from a song so dear to me at the moment:
“In this game of hide and seek,
I can’t help but think,

The ordinary,
Has swallowed the key.”
I adore finding meaning within the ordinary and simple happenings of everyday life, venerate moments of epiphany and sudden realisations of inner truths and thereof. April has given me that, through its subtle changeable monotony, one that I try to accustom to but failed considerably, since something is always challenging me round the corner.


In April, I realised that it’s totally significant to remain who I am in this world, and I’ve got every right to relish this right. I believe it’s rather a blessing to recognise one’s worth and live everyday acknowledging it. I’m trying to cultivate the seeds of acceptance and the hardest thing is perhaps getting bombarded with irrational fears instead of the love that ought to thrive and grow. I expected to be more loving and acceptant towards the world and myself, but I wake up some days in fear. Fear of expanding my comfort zone and failing, of disappointment, resentment and negativity in general. It troubled me a little, but then I read that it’s rather normal to heal all of those fears I’ve been exposed to as a child. It’s normal to allow them to resuscitate and surface, to give them the opportunity to be felt and dealt with. I’m sure that soon, those fears will slowly and gently disappear, and I’ll be rewarded with love in return.


In April I learned the magnificence in breaking the rules. Not in terms of rebellion, or maybe the most clement one; the silent, graceful and intrinsic, not needy of a revolution and noise to create a difference. I keep asking others around me questions and I found it amusing to not believe their answers as long as I figure them out myself. That is what should matter most.

Everyday is a step away of my comfort zone. Everyday is a step towards magic and clairvoyance of soul, though sometimes the results are not immediately reaped, but I trust intuition enough to believe in the truth that not many believe in. But I’m taking the risk to believe it.


April glowed in blue and green— the grass is greener, softer and bears different blossoms. The silk floss trees are now full and rich with emerald leaves that sway gently with the northern breeze. The flame trees are young and have started to blossom in red, creating this beautiful sunset view from my balcony. There had been rains and thunderstorms, too; purifying the atmosphere, humidifying the air, cleansing our sunny minds, soothing our ears with the raindrops creating this harmony our bodies crave.


I’m grateful for my dearest soul mates and my family. I’m blessed to be given so much and it teaches me to ask for less, always.

Thank you, April. May the love I’m growing finally blossom in the coming days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.