March: Welcoming The Warmth.


I had a premonition that March would be a sweet and congenial month, but it didn’t prove to be so, or not as directly. It had been beautiful nevertheless, just like all months are.



The first three weeks of March were rather confusing and intimidating. I’ve had this belief that everything would turn out fine in the future but all of a sudden, due to spending time with adults and hearing to their complaints and negativity, it kind of pinned me down to the reality of the world. Other than that, I felt so small in terms of realising my dreams and it all made no sense for some reason. My dreams of inspiring people and helping them to become their best versions were bombarded and reduced by how things are at the moment. So many things aren’t being run effectively and efficiently, hindering space for growth, creativity and fruitful implementation. Those cues, because I’m a little bit sensitive, affected me.



However, I didn’t give in to those negative thoughts because I knew they were temporary. I kept asking myself the questions and realised I didn’t have to answer them. I let go of my scrutinised judgement of the society around me and now promise to focus on empowering myself and others around me. I do own the energy to do my best, to reach out of my comfort zone, to take baby steps and reap the immense rewards— and let others see how amazing it is. I believe that is a better solution.



The weather is endearingly warm and subtle. The winds smell differently and occasionally blow from the east and south. All of the trees are synchronised and are sprouting green leaflets; young in spite of the oldness of the roots that hold them in place. The dandelions have lost their petals and turned into seeds, which I disperse in random places where I can find them. The sky is more alluringly blue, clouds inexistent, airplane streaks in the morning sky more evident and hope-inspiring, the stars aligning in the evening in random yet meaningful patterns, rewriting the fates of humanity.





I love to see the world change and grow. I love to see beauty manifesting itself before my eyes. I find myself caressing the trees and thanking them for their effort, blowing pecks to the breeze for the warmth it is carrying. I’m grateful and full of faith, that everything is going to turn out alright.



The spring started with baby steps, and so we should do the same. Look what it has done!

I’m thankful for the beautiful people I’ve communicated with this month; my beautiful friends and companions, TED talks, motivating articles and illuminating music.

You can watch the TED talk that eased all my overwhelm here. I promise it will make you feel better. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.