Morning Moon.

Hey guys, it's been a hectic week for some reason, and it kind of passed, thankfully. I mean, the problem with me is that I face problems by being patient, hoping they would pass on their own but I realised that I kind of have to act in order to change my feelings and thoughts to feel better, and that's what I did yesterday. I just changed my day a little as well as my food. Eating carbs kind of make me feel weird, so I think I'll just stick to more proteins and fats. I won't restrict, but I'll just change the proportions and see how I feel afterwards.


So, I have always been fascinated by morning moons-- you know those days when the moon actually appears in the morning? In a blue sky? Well, that phenomena just mesmerises me. I believe that their appearance is a metaphor and a symbol for some kind of meaning and after years of trying to find out, I finally thought of something. :)
Your skin smells 
Like a limelight
I think you are
The moon.
Amidst the stars,
You shine bright.
You're visible
On some afternoon.
And I wonder,
Where is the darkness?
Where is the sorrow,
That makes you stronger.
But you're celestial,
You need no story,
No tears to shed,
For a happy ending.
Your skin smells
Like a limelight,
And you let me shine.
Though attention is wary,
It feels good to smile,
Before the universe,
Across and stretched wide.
Let me dance beneath
Your unrecognised reflection.
Let me honour your cycle,
Your fullness and crescents.
I shall be forever loyal,
Every morning you appear,
When there shan't be stars,
To adorn the realm.
You captivate me,
You're a phenomenon untold,
A story, unique.
A metaphorical resonance,
For only you and I. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.