Empower Your Mind.


Hello friends! It's been a busy week and I enjoyed it immensely even though I didn't have enough time to rejuvenate.. I usually relax by stretching my body and writing poetry. But it was a helpful change, I'm so glad that the world around me is aspiring to help me to embrace the change and learn from it. I must admit it's a beautiful experience. :)

Last year was tough; I was drowning in rough waters of self-hate and the tribulations of recovery. However, it had been a year to learn from, to improve and grow. I've always had problems with concentration and focus and I had worked on it painstakingly the past year. Through studies, I tried to focus, concentrate, allow my mind to widen its scope in an efficient way and it had been amazing. I didn't know that our minds can create such wonders!


You can empower your mind and trust it because it's overflowing with capabilities and potentials. Once you feed your thoughts with enrapturing and intriguing ideas, you can no longer expect what you can come up with. Trusting your own brain is one of the best decisions you can make in your life. It doesn't mean you should be smart in that mathematical way since there are multiple types of intelligence and they all reside in your mind. Embrace your capabilities; whether it's an artistic, emotional, musical or sport talent. Be aware that we are all different and unique.. helping the world in attaining a balance that allows it to grow and flourish in all dimensions. Explore what your mind can do, and you will be stunned with the results. :)

Personally, I was never a smart kid at school because studying was completely alienating. I would spend the whole day staring at the world map in front of me, imagining places and times of the future, marvelling at the weird pronunciations of capital cities. But as I grew older, I wanted to know what I was capable of. I wanted to know whether I could be an achiever or not. In two years, I worked on expanding my mind's scope, deepened my understanding and found joy and rapture in those little details that I never was aware of. And to be honest, everything around me became more beautiful, I was able to relate with all the phenomena occurring around me and I developed this genuine connection with the universe. Knowledge became an ocean I wanted to sink in even without being a scientist.. by just being... me.

You can empower your mind and push your energy to invest in it. Not only by money, but by showing interest, compassion and relatedness. You will be surprised everyday by the things you observe and life will never be the same again. You will not be the central focus anymore. You'll find that there are unearthly powers shaping the way you feel, think and just be. You'll be more capable of finding balance instead of losing control over issues you aren't totally aware of.

Unleash your thoughts from the perceivable limits you create for yourself. There are endless possibilities only if you chose to believe so. There are enough chances for everyone to start again, and perhaps you can make the choice today. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.