March.



Good morning (evening/afternoon) people! I cannot believe April is coming; time passed really fast this year, perhaps because there is a lot happening. Also, spring makes things happen too fast, with all the flowers blooming, weathers changing, animals breeding and the whole world just aspiring to change with all the effort it can exert. :)

As for me, it was a month I learned from (as usual). I understood myself more, tried the alternative solutions available to solve my problems, cherished my body, allowed my productivity to heighten a little in some aspects so all is good even though on bad days, it's difficult to be so calm, trustful and patient in respect to my attitude. All in all, I'm grateful I've lived this March.


I had my midterms this week and it was hectic. The exams included things I did not study and the questions were partially unfamiliar because I didn't solve the questions available as they were similar to those in the exams. But it seems I need to solve them to actually ace my tests and get good grades. Inherently, grades don't matter much but they are an indicator for success for others and personally, I like to show people that I am capable of something. I would like to make my dad proud of me educationally, because when the day that I choose to continue studies in other fields, it would make it easier for him to accept my choices. I also like to achieve and experiment my potentials, look back to the days of continuous efforts and stress with a smile because, they were worth it in the end.



I also realised that life isn't easy. Life will test me in my weakest points and it's rather scary to walk past my comfort zone. But antagonistically, it makes life intriguing and worthwhile to just experience one tribulation and head  to another. Yet, it shouldn't make us bitter, but more aware that our souls enlighten and richen. It's rather unrealistic to think so when you're experiencing the turmoil itself but luckily, I do look back these days and feel grateful.

Have a good April, everyone. Sending the positive vibes to you. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.