Spring is coming!

It was my first time to see a real blossom tree! I literally cried. It's too beautiful.

I am definitely a spring personage. I used to be fun, careless summer girl but I've changed substantially. I mean, spring does give me this ethereal bliss that makes me wake up in the morning with a smile as I hear the chirps of the blackbirds and the foreign migrating ones, smell the fragrances of blossoming calyxes as well as the clairvoyant colours of sunshine! I literally breathe in the life of spring, let it paint me in peach, pink and ultramarine blue.

I was going to write a post about things I want to improve about myself, but then I felt obliged to express gratitude and joy about the arrival of spring here.. it's certainly February still, but I've seen patches of dandelions erupting, and that is certainly a sign of the warmer and more beautiful days awaiting. :)
I'm so thankful that the bitter, cold days are over, and I'm willing to be better this spring; more hopeful and expectant, stronger and enduring.. I know that this year, I'll allow the simplicity to sink in and cause me a celestial pleasure.. one that truly purifies my heart and perishes the voices in my head..

And to you people out there in the cold, spring is coming to you too! Everyone deserves a spring; a season to bloom, erupt and let go. A mombent to be happy reflecting the radiance around us. Let the leaflets in your lungs oxygenate you!

P.S: I'm finally ready to help anyone who needs to talk about anything that concerns you. Please free to email me if you're struggling. I'm here.

Please note that I am not a psychologist or a therapist. However, I've been through numerous experiences that would allow me to give you some advice to overcome your struggles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.