Enrapturing Highlights of 2016.


January:
- Had fun studying for my A level exams.
- Witnessing this indescribable happiness when my best friend got this High Achiever award.
February:
- Went to Casablanca, Morocco. Made a new friend and never stopped singing.
- Nearly fainted from joy when my best friend got to meet Bill Gates in NYC.
March:
- Lost only 7 marks in my A level exam; which kind of made me really happy.
- Gave this speech to fifth graders about how nature teaches us to give.
- Spring came, and with spring comes bliss. :)
April:
- Started playing ballet at home, instead of stressing myself out with jogging.
- Watermelons. Watermelons. Watermelons.
May:
- Wrote the graduation speech, which required some inspiration and magic.
- More watermelons, peaches and apples.
June:
- Graduation day.
- Ramadan iftar moments.
July:
- Being a child again with my sister.
- Nature in Poland; the rain, the sun, the clouds, the forests and quaint towns.
- Vienna's melodious, classical and antiquated vibe.
- Prague's beautiful buildings and heavenly donut ice cream cones on my birthday.
- Family time on the couch and watching TV with a random sister acting insane in the background.
August:
- Autumn clouds and breezes.
- Skating.
- Touching a hamster for the first time in my life.
- Getting the A star in my A level.
- Airplane flights.
September:
- University life.
- Wearing the hijab. :)
- Painting my room with this beautiful beige colour that reminds me of the smooth sand by the sea.
- Getting the inspiration to write my book again.
- Creating this blog.
October:
- Beautiful weather.
- Reading too much.
November:
- I had finished memorising Surat Al Baqara for the second time, and done it well, too.
- Aced my mid term exams.
- Taking this interesting teaching course.
December:
- Got the high achiever awards in my A level. :)
- Finally making my driving license.
- My first part time job as a teacher assistant.
- Having my first breakfast in like 5 years and feeling like I deserve it. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.