undoing the fear between us.

my love,

I surrendered to the courtesy of this distance between us, the silence of two hearts in love with God in sight. in this vast, often guilty, non-doing, one rests in the sweetness of the foreordained, the timelessness of it, even through patience that stretches out in eons. all pain fades away.

I noticed how I fall into the glamour of believing I could avoid the pits between me and this deep, universal love. receiving the gift of dreaming and seeing a glimpse of wholeness, in my existing human blindness, I thought it my responsibility to orchestrate the divine. to craft the becoming of it. to effortfully be too much of it.

but, no.. love is a path of eased surrender. quite paradoxically, the formidable part.

the fragment that I am is my utmost seed. the vast scapes of love in it. the worship through it. the smallness of being courteous towards it taking its time, doing its part, and surrendering that it, too, lights the sky.

in this silence and this space, I surrender who we are. I remain here, watching the tendencies to enumerate the obstacles, the pains and everything that could tear those wistful dreams soaring in my heart apart. I remain here in deep reverence to the decency of God’s will. and fall in love in the sweetest, most restful faith of being enough.

my love, forgive me for wanting to manifest it all into being. forgive me for orchestrating all the little things towards miraculous beginnings. but now I know, that is not my part. I may receive these dreams gently, and the rest is a heart in its right place.

I surrender you, love, to His love— and rest there with a smile. time shows me it has been Him in your eyes all along. in every gaze. in every return to not knowing and non-doing.

here, dearest. that’s love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.