grander than life..



 you’re right. a love like this is grander than anything we can touch into being, felt for its truth in its close proximity, but never too close for it to exist independently. it seems to melt into all that is, melting our boundaries along with it.

it’s grander than life. everything touched by divine love is.. and I always longed to be touched by it, and infuse my life with its otherworldly paths lived from within.


and I spent all my years climbing just to bring this celestial light to the grounds that carry our home. just to watch it seed, grow, thrive and eventually.. die.


how can something eternally divine find itself so softly streaming in our worldly seasons? but while it grows, while it is seen, its ephemeral light blinds the darkness away.. a glimpse of the infinite in one timeless moment, sheerly made for a heart-shattering brokenness and all-encompassing humbleness.


and dearest one, this togetherness is a garden of divine love. and what am I here to do but climb higher still to find its light and carry it down to our hands? what am I here to do but see it into being? to taste the infinitude in one humble, broken lifetime..


and so I continue in my healing climb, in my strife and in endless dreaming till it’s time.


you’ll always be my dearest mountain, love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.