on the shore.

 


when will melts and dissipates and the only presence on this shore is deeply-rooted faith that nothing I’d do means anything, what’s torn finally makes itself known.


behind the delusional veils of self, something nudges me into believing that it is I that has leaped into this ocean. but it’s not. this is when I’m traced back to undying truth.


when the eyes see in limitedness, photons of light settle into a muddy surviving, time-bound frequency. I’m always taken back to what I’ve done, and what I keep doing, convincing myself that it is that which pushed me into depths so wildering. 


this is when I stand in now, watching, the strings swinging me from everything to nothing. will I dwell in soft non-doing this time to see truth? 


or will I cheat myself into the cycle of finite understanding once more?


all is meant to return back to a vacant source.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.