It's Real.


Perhaps a year, or even a couple of months ago, a doubt would always visit me. It would whisper to me that my ideals and dreams are only an illusion. This doubt would embody itself in the tribulations that fear cause, telling me that my overwhelming motivation is only an elapsing fervent period of time that shall soon fade.

The ideals of love, friendship, hard work, faith, leadership and all of the other unearthly values are truly awakening. I hold them close to my heart and they lead me wherever I go, accompanying my soul, to be the best person I could be each day. However, when interacting with the outside world and dealing with the negativity obscuring the pathways, I tend to feel that this is all a hoax. Despite all this, my intuition is fiery and keeps me afloat, helps me defy the ordinary and seek only what is meaningfully mysterious.

Suddenly, some time this summer, after so many months of practice, I finally believe in those ideals. I believe in them so dearly, that even when ones around me criticise me for my passion and “different” values, it doesn’t bother me anymore. It even paints a smile on my face, knowingly, that I’ve chosen the road-less-travelled-by.

Perhaps I shall be alone with this passion and motivation, but I realised this isn’t the case. There are soul companions around the world choosing roads-less-travelled-by, too, and those roads somehow entwine with stories to tell and enlightenments to share. This faith keeps me quite safe, realising that there are beautiful people along the way who understand and encourage rather than demotivate and crush.

In the end, I admit that it’s real. It’s all real. This passion in my heart, the overwhelming and sophisticated perplexity— it’s all real and it will lead us all to somewhere beautiful and unearthly. The rewards of setting the intention to do something impacting are not always instant, but they’re there, they are in your heart, they are embodied in forms of smiles and epiphanies as well as those wonderful thought inspired along the way. What a mesmerising journey it verily is.

This shift is the start of something new, a new episode in my life— one filled with fervent passion for hard work and goals to be reached and realised, challenges to plunge into deliberately and a faith in the importance of learning as much as I can, for myself and for others, to enlighten and inspire hearts to be who they want to be.

May the end of summer be a new beginning for those of us who desire change and transformation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.