Puddles.


I’ve been melting into my words,
Listen to them,
They’ll remind you of me.
Finally it’s not so hard to speak,
But I stay silent,
In those memories.

For words of humans they’ll drown us both,
Taking us down by gravity.
I’ll learn to ascend,
Against uneven odds,
The extraordinary snippets of our dreams.

The wings soaring across the sky,
Have been lead by passion for so long.
What does happen, I don’t know,
When hearts decide to give up,
To let go,
When the sun bickers the atmosphere,
Taunting us till we melt away,
You’ll see my words,
In the puddles we make.

Directions bemuse me,
For I’m involved in an emotion,
Sparking every aspect in its way.
Some day we will find,
The place where birds crawl,
Into their nests,
We will be like them,
Insomniac birds,
For they watch the moonlight,
While the whole world sleeps,
Their reality is inherently a daydream,
They need not rest
Nor close their eyes,
For time could be wasted,
If they see the darkness,
In their minds.

I’ve asked the world,
To guide me to you,
It did so willingly,
And I fell into,
The realm of dreaming,
Locking myself out.
But I’ve been a dreamer
For so long,
The pain of it not so pronounced.
I’ve healed enough,
To remain so strong,
Against all odds,
A veil of rapture consumes it all.
I’ll stay true, I’ll stay in the light,
I’ll stay there forever,
Though shimmers sometimes blind,
Only if I choose to shadow,
My words will renounce,
What I can’t speak,
In the puddles they’ll be,
Whenever you’ll seek.

- inspired by the price we pay for believing in the extraordinary; what a beautiful price it truly is.

Comments

  1. What a beautiful price it truly is! May God inspire the strength we need in our souls and in our actions with every new dawn. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ameen. :')
      May this strength only grow and grow to shadow the peculiarities around us.
      A little thought: it was nice to see your comment. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.