It Passes.

Umm, I've been having a couple of bad days here; my body suddenly decided to turn against me somehow. It even sounds strange to say that, but it's either me exaggerating each sensation every other human being doesn't normally feel, or my body spinning out of control.

Suddenly, I just started getting really anxious somehow, over everything and it was thing kind of feeling I couldn't control no matter what. I kept telling myself to be kind, amazing, to keep being gentle but to no avail, I hated myself in a way unimaginable and it made me feel sick. I worried over everything; my studies, future, health, family issues.. everything felt so surreal and illusional.. like why do I even live in the first place? And then I heard about this European Hijab Ban and I started fretting. I know I should be strong but my anxiety gets triggered by these kind of events.

Sometimes I believe I'm really mad and I should seek some mental health assistance. Every single day, I hear really hurtful words, experience conflict, hate and sorrow and I want to stop it. I want to make everyone feel amazing so that they can transfer those vibes to me in the end, but I'm sick of hearing them complain and feel the overflowing negativity that is already there, the one I'm trying to ignore. The world is full of awful things, too, especially people.

My body feels so weird these days; my face is puffy, stomach extremely bloated (I feel pregnant), my digestion messed up, mind foggy and this prevailing daunting feeling lacerates my mood. I'm really tired both physically and mentally.

But in the end, we're all growing.

But in the end, I'm really grateful for the blessings. I'm surrounded by them every single day and I should acknowledge that fact. It makes me feel guilty that I don't even feel thankful at moments of weakness and it's something I need to work on.

I need to work on my anxiety. I had a couple of meltdowns today for trivial reasons. And regarding my aches, it makes me suspicious over having fibromyalgia or even cancer. I'm such a weird person and my thoughts are going to kill me.

I know that it will be better because I've been here before, and you know what? It always passes. This pain, guilt, worry and sadness eventually perishes away because I'm faithful and I trust God a lot. It could take a few weeks, months.. but it will pass. My strength is what I need to develop.

It sucks being human sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.