Greetings!

Owh Hellow?

So this is post number one, or zero, I can't really decide since I'm not mathematical enough to know which starts the number line and I do like to be precise in such things. Anyway, I'm Soraya. There's a lot that you're going to discover about me through ramblings and the way I discuss things. I love analysing the things I observe in nature and and our society.

I live in Egypt, a country so dear to my heart. I wish to live and make things around here more beautiful, more civilised. I want to find pleasure in the simplest things, and attain balance. I want to live to live. You know what I mean? A lot of us get caught up in the realistic side and forget about the essence of daily routines, the magic when the sun rises upon you each day, the smiles you see from anyone around you. All of these things should count. They should be considered as lavish incidents that make your day.

I keep a journal to count all those simple blessings and as far as I'm concerned, I'm satisfied. We all have our struggles but I am convinced that they helped in shaping the person I am today. I grew up to be more mature, to be more aware of the righteous things I should be doing instead of merely following stereotypes. I think everything fits in the end, only when you sit down with yourself, and recognise the patterns, some things lead to others, and what's coming next is utterly too mysterious. That's why I don't give up hoping and believing. It's easier to be afraid and to pull yourself into a belief that you cannot change anything, but once you trust God, time and yourself, you'll see that magic unravels. It takes time. But that's ehat teaches you patience, right?

I live to unravel life's magic. Because there's plenty already. :)

Soraya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.