the less I need.


One needs not proof for the language of God in the entirety of the universe’s existence. Despite His divine silence, how is there so plentiful to interpret? Honestly, it is a turmoil to fill my head with more to listen to than the music of the earth as winter falls off the precipice of its orbit. It’s a turmoil to need more proof than already is abundantly existent.

I pray to need less, everyday. I forget my prayer, forgive it, and pray again. With less, i unburden my shoulders with the heaviness and realise I’ve had wings of a butterfly. With less, I soar through the magnificence of a sunlit sky.

The less I need, the more it seems I have always had everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.