Borderlines.


Your hands,
Cold as the ocean,
I’m dressed like,
A summer sun.
Let us meet,
By some foreign shore,
The water binds us,
As one.

Moon-lit conversations,
Of depths unexplored,
You are a sailor,
A heart that needs not a home.
For my love is,
Your one sanctuary,
When worlds leave you,
Cold and weary.
To me you talk,
Release your tides,
Their bitterness not something,
I keep in mind.

I try not to,
Do the same,
I’m afraid my words,
Are a little less sane.
They are eruptions,
And gentle flows,
Will you listen,
And accept me all?
For I am flawed,
I am not the sun,
I sometimes need,
A little time,
Offshore and desolate,
For sweet blossoms,
To emanate.
Sometimes your love,
Is overwhelming,
It is a sea,
When I am stale.
It soaks me all,
And I am drowning,
My silence is,
What seems to save me.

I am meant,
To be challenged,
Fitting in the universe,
Of your dreams.
I teach you all,
About a little peace,
A stillness of mind,
The sounds of rustling leaves,
So you fit into mine,
For a little while,
I am content,
Our love blinded,
Our borderlines.

Yet I’ve told you,
All my stories,
And you have,
Told me yours.
A jewel dwells,
In your dear soul,
And it shall take time,
To trace the truth,
To all the wonderful pieces,
In you.

I shall fit into you,
May you fit into me?
My skin is not,
A boundary,
My heart is your ocean,
In me you can sail,
Discover me all,
And leave me bare.
Since eyes did meet,
And magic evolved,
Borderlines no longer,
Matter the most,
Truth binds us,
To one belief;
There is no distance,
Between you and me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.