A Glance.


A shooting star kisses,
The navy blue sky,
A fleeting glimmer,
Likewise we try.
You’re a miracle,
A wonderful wish,
You’re the glance,
My eyes first meet.
When stars are dim,
And clouds overcast,
The whispers of a good night,
Shall surely last.
They shall move our hands,
To entwine,
A love perfectly sealed,
With a smile.

Change the world dear,
I am with you,
Following a different path,
Leading to the truth.
You are the motion,
I am the comma,
When force ceases,
And you stop.
I will sing stories,
Of your very own heart,
And speak of your magic,
And your inscrutable touch.
And this is the narrative,
We cannot help but love,
Written in terms of time,
That once confused us.

You’re a glance,
In a future,
Like the moonlight,
Flickering betwixt curtains.
Stay in touch,
Stay in the near distance,
I will be there,
In an instant,
When you are ready,
I shall be too,
We will go through this together,
Me and you.
For we have lost,
Love so dear,
We have built it inside,
Through the years.

And I shall find my voice,
And I shall speak loud,
For perhaps this time,
It is inherently right.
I am patient,
I am true,
Maybe this time,
There is only you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.