February.


February had been magical, and I say that every month but it had truly been transforming for me. The weather is warmer, the south eastern winds are taking charge, allowing the golden breezes to follow. Everybody says spring winds are usually green, but in February, they're rather golden, carrying the fragrances of tropical rainforests from the south; fresh rain and grass, alluring humidity and clouds. It's so beautiful to feel the world anticipating the change, acting a little timid and afraid to let all of those winter routines go... but it will embrace it soon enough and burst in rapture. :)


My anxiety levels dropped down too quickly and sometimes, it's difficult to believe that I'm still me. I'm not worried at all, I'm living and loving the present moment and exerting what I can to make the best out of it. Some days are good, others are unproductive and hazy, but overall, all's good. I feel as if the world is ready to accept my difference, and that I'll be able to thrive and pursue my passions despite the stereotypes of our society.

Also, I'm finally regaining my hormonal health and I can't ever be thankful enough, my perception is finally unleashing how amazing my body really is. It's so forgiving, so relentlessly able to start a new and build itself. I'm so grateful, and I hope carry on nourishing it and providing it with all its needs. Everything gets better, eventually, and I'm glad I trusted God and the world for this fact, through the troubles and the pain.

I am encompassed by many blessings.. and they overwhelm me. I don't know how to repay them or assert the authenticity of my gratitude.
But each night I sleep grateful, hoping I can do more for this world; help change people and make them happier, at least for a moment or two.. it does make a difference.

I am sorry for this short post but I'm truly busy these days.. I've got loads of studying and work to do and it's rather pleasant.. my free time is really valuable these days and it's alluring to make the best out of it.

Remember to keep seeking beauty and positivity because it surrounds all of us. Be kind and grateful today, be a better version of yourself in each episode of awareness and mindfulness. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.