our first spring.


my dearest, I do remember how it was like five years ago, that sweet January when I stumbled upon the first emerald shootings of mulberry leaves. how divine it was to talk to you, recording endless words of sheer love and genuine awe at how beauty unravels in surprises.

there we were, listening, with smiles extending all the way to our hearts. was I falling in love with you?

this was on its own the truest miracle of spring. breathing on with a gentle sunrise in my eyes, this connection growing to something of its own, a jewelled beauty akin to a morning moon floating in the clear skies.


with january’s days coming to an end, I remember how far we’ve come. I remember it all to begin our path righteously. all I have is my prayers today. all I have is faith that in some gift-like unravelling, the ripples of our waters shall roll into each other.


teary-eyed, I end this with a liberating intention to walk this path with you, my love. I’ll never be enough. I’ll never truly know what to do to dream this eternity with you. 


my heart.. is it time?


25.01.2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.