Cosmos.

In your arms I am,
Within a cosmos,
Horizons unfolding,
Infinite folds at a time.
Glances exchanged,
Trilling of heart beats,
Quivering smiles,
Of unspoken dreams.
I utter an opener,
To a torrent of words,
They are made clear,
By the silenced air,
And you,
Listening to them.
An explosion of emotions,
Unreal and ferocious,
Heart over mind,
Control, I lose.
I thought I knew myself,
Yet selves perhaps change,
Intertwined by eyes,
Glazed in browns,
Glistening with the inscrutable.
And I love you,
Though I cannot speak,
I attempt to show,
Hidden philosophies,
Of unforgotten dreams.
Long ago,
Heaves stoned my chest,
Rest was a quest,
Unresolved,
Buried ‘neath tunnels of
Sorrow.
You see it in my eyes,
The complexion of my skin,
The puzzles of my flaws,
Treasures you possess.
An open book I am,
You read only the title,
Impatient you are,
For I haven’t written it yet.
But there are forces above,
Writing what I do not know,
So I sit next to you,
In silence,
Reading the space,
In our cosmos.

- inspired by stories said by the beautiful H.H.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a letter to my father.

Sitting With Myself.

a goodbye’s grief.

Enrapturing Highlights of 2023.

a letter you never read.